Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Best and the Worst Lately

The Best

Fiction Books I've read : 'Creepers' and 'The Protector' both by David Morrell. Excellent page turners.

Non-fiction Book : Practical Statistics for Field Biology 2nd ed. (Authors: Jim Fowler, Lou Cohen and Phil Jarvis). Very useful guide to statistics for field biologists. I recommend it.

Song I've heard : Bad Day (Artist: Daniel Powter)

TV series : Prison Break

'Survivor' contestant : Terry

F1 driver : Kimi of course......despite his crappy unreliable car.

Awaited Sporting event : The FIFA World Cup

The Worst:

Rumor I've heard : Kimi might be switching over to Ferrari. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Fiction Book : Anything by Patricia Cornwell. She tends to overdescribe things. I mean......Why! why would someone want to read a whole page full of descriptions about sunsets, wind, hills or clocks on the mantelpiece or whatever. Get to the point!

Movies of all time : A.I (Artificial intelligence, wasted 3 hours of my life watching it) and Pearl Harbor which I thought was going to be an action movie about the events that led to the attack on pearl harbor and what happened after that, with some usual hollywood exaggeration, but instead what i got was a sappy, draggy, boooorrrinnngg love story. Titanic was a sappy love story too but at least i had fun watching the gigantic ship sinking.

Movie Last Month : Ultraviolet (An overdose of special effects).

2 Comments:

At 5/6/06 6:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you enjoy the March of the Penguins

Got any penquins where you come from ??

I love that gif !!!

ttfn,

 
At 23/6/06 9:29 pm, Blogger Kancilzilla said...

I've seen that gif. It's very funny. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home