Saturday, July 09, 2005

Creepy, very creepy

I sometimes like to read different blogs every time I log on to the internet. I like to click on the next button on the e blogger panel and read what i find. I came across a blog with the title ' Blogging the Fifth Nail ' sometime last month and i would read it sometimes. This guy was a convicted sex offender, who it seemed was trying control his 'inner demons'. He was trying to get accepted back into society. But in his second last entry entitled 'The Demons Have Taken Over', it seems he'd lost the fight against the demons that lurked in his soul.

The thing that creeped me out, was when i came across a news article yesterday when i was reading about the London bombings. The news article was about Joseph Edward Duncan III, a 42-year-old North Dakota man who was arrested and charged this week with two kidnapping counts. Authorities believed he took 9-year-old Dylan Groene and 8-year-old Shasta Groene from their Idaho home shortly before their 13-year-old brother, mother and her boyfriend were bludgeoned to death May 15. Police say Duncan is also a suspect in the killings. In this news article is says he kept a weblog, and I think you can guess the title of his blog....... yep, that's right it's Blogging the fifth nail. I swear, the hairs at the back of my neck actually stood up when i read the news article. He actually did lose the fight against his inner demons. Creeeepppy......verrryy.....creeepppy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home