Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Intelligent Loner

'The intelligent loner'. That's me, at least according to an internet quiz.

me
You are 'The intelligent loner'. You're shy
at times but friendly, and you are never weak
and always independent. You are incredibly
intelligent (wise beyond your years) and have a
talent for many things (sports, music, art).
You have a kind and warm personality and enjoy
the simple things. Like hanging out with
friends and watching movies at home. But you're
sometimes quiet nature makes you a bit of an
outcast and a mystery to people. No matter how
hard you try, you just can't seem to break into the crowd and be
noticed. Don't worry, try to be more outgoing
and speak out when you have more to say. Don't
hide behind your books and sports and computer,
get out there and get noticed. You also have
deep desires in life and feel vunerable and
alone at times. Don't feel sad either, What
helps me to express feelings and dreams that I
can't say to people, is through my writting.
Maybe you should try.
What kind of girl are you? (with pix!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Yup.... and that's what I'm doing. I've never actually managed to keep a diary for more than a few months. I've tried several times to start a diary but I'm never able to make a habit out of it. But I enjoy writing in my blog and I intend to keep at it as long as possible. Though I may not be a consistant in posting stuff on my blog, but I enjoy maintaining this blog. So, I think I've started to fall permanently in love with blogging and will stay in love as long as it keeps making me happy to post stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home