Friday, February 18, 2005

My interests blogs

I've just finished creating a blog about my passion and interest in fomula 1. Particularly my interest for the Mclaren-mercedes formula 1 team. I will try to update the blog according to the latest G.Ps so please visit my interest site by clicking the "formula1 2005" link i've provided.

Anyways, didn't do much today. So i don't really have much to write about. Spent most of the day indoors. Writing my thesis. It's taking up much of my time lately. It's a pity that my passion for blogging came this late and in the middle of my thesis writing. I'm definitely very much addicted to blogging now. But it's a welcomed distraction. Helps release some of the tension that has accumulated due to the migraine generating task of completing my thesis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home