Thursday, February 03, 2005

Lifestyles of the rich and spoiled

The simple life. What's a more fitting title for that show starring Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. 'The silly life', 'the rich and bored' or my personal favourite "The blond and idiotic". So many lovely new titles yet so little typing energy. I don't know why 8tv is wasting airtime, showing that sludge of a reality show.

I love reality shows but "The Simple Life" is just not reality. What's real about watching a couple of rich, spoiled brats pretending to get a life. It's not reality for the masses, it's just something to do for two bored rich heiresses. My friend commented that other rich heirs like Paris and Nicole who actually are trying to make it on their own are probably insulted by the show. I mean, are they really that stupid and spoiled.

I wasted about 10 minutes trying to watch that crap. To those who actually love the show, go ahead and watch. It's a somewhat free country. Frankly i'm not wasting anymore of my time watching it. Just needed to get it out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home